Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Say potato and see what it does!

Ummm okay so I've been sick since like Sunday.

I'm really bored.

There's no point in posting this blog seeing as I've done NOTHING as of late.

The architects are here meeting with my parents to talk about the remodeling of the house. I'm so excited. Last time they all met to discuss the remodel my mom told me they hadn't really reached a conclusion about what they were going to build...I did, however, see some floor plans that look really awesome. The only problem is that it's basically like rebuilding our entire house. Which is expensive. On the upside, I heard them all using the words "computers, internet and laptops" in the same sentences as "the, kids', rooms" which is a concept that definitely has my approval.

If the thing on Tickle is accurate then I have an IQ of 135 and I am a "Complex Intellectual". Is that kind of average or kind of high or...well what percentile would that be within? I think I'm going to become addicted to Tickle if I continue to be sick. I've taken about a million of those tests...in just one day. Apparently I have very high mathematical, visual, spatial, writing, and reading talents, determination, am a perfectionist, a "Millionaire", am left-brained, am self-sufficient, am "Strategic and Creative", am happier than 48% of the test takers, have a career personality of ESTJ, have an emotional IQ of 122, am good at "abstract reasoning", am confident, 90th percentile for brainteasers or w/e, and my dream summer job is to be a video gamer or something I think. Sounds good to me. The only thing that kind of makes me depressed because it seems a little true is "You are 73% Masculine!" Umm. I'm not exactly a tomboy. Am I? I think this is a really fascinating site. And it's a great time-waster. Yaaayy.

I think that Star Wars (the trilogy) is somewhat irritating. I find it frustrating that Leah and Luke don't look anything like brother and sister and that Luke looks like Anakin and nothing like Amidala while Leah looks too much like Amidala and not enough like Anakin. It's just weird. I mean, I understand that it's only a sci-fi movie, but...still. It's just weird to me!!! Rawr.


Umm well Chelsea sent me some more pictures. My mom finally got a digital camera that she might actually let me use. Sometimes I think she forgets that I actually know how to use things like computers to a certain extent. I think it's because she doesn't. Ahhh frustration. My dad has a digital camera but he treats it like it's made of glass or something so it's of little use to me. Ohh and he got a scanner... :-) but I don't think he'll let me use it. :-(

Okay bye

1 Comments:

Blogger Michal said...

NATALIE! OH MY GOSH! I'm an ESTJ, too. That's really funny. And I think Tickle said my IQ was 135 as well... or at least spmewhere in that range.... and its actually within the top 2% of the population.... so that's really high.... I hope its accurate! ;-) :-D

5/11/2005 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home