Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Confuzzled

What the heck is going on with my freaking computer?!?!?!?! Seriously!! This blog wouldn't show up so I started a new one, and now the new one won't show up but this one does! (see evidence: http://yipster1179.blogspot.com/) I hope we don't have a trojan or something worse hacked into this computer. My dad just reformatted the drive or w/e and I don't want to have to do it again. *Roars menacingly*

K well...I'm mad. RRRRR!

I stayed home from school today to finish my heritage project. Dam it (haha that's my new way of censoring :P ). I also feel pretty sick but now I'm going to stop complaining.

Life still is as interesting as a sack of potatoes...

It's been raining though. We're getting into "rain season" which won't go away until like....June. Grand. It's weird that it's suddenly raining though, because we were getting snow and temperatures below freezing. Now its 54 degrees. Mmm, warm and toasty. But enough about the weather.

Ugh Katie you make my life seem boring. Meeting Rzensickkcsjjwhatsitsname is cool! My weekend was predictable--Friday was a half day and we got out of school at 10:40. Chelsea and I walked down to the plaza thing and had lunch. Kaitlin was supposed to come but it was "too cold to walk there" so we met up later. We love Kaitlin despite her delicateness. :D Then we went to my house, where basically we played Xbox Live until we bored Chelsea to death and then we went in the hot tub. Whooooo *sarcasm*. On Saturday I went to Kaitlin's with Annie, who came late--so we played xbox for a couple hours and unleashed our inner geekdom. Geekdom isn't even a word, is it? Anyway. Sunday and Monday (MLK: day off) I did homework and now it's Tuesday (GASP). Otherwise, there's nothing new to report. Blah.

I just wish I had something interesting to post. Like I said, life's like a potato. Full of holes and funny shaped. (? Doesn't make sense...)

.xoxo. <3






...Only 8 more days (?)

PS. My mom can't write thank you notes. "Thank you lamp." I love her anyway.


CWINDOWSDesktoptarzan.jpg
Tarzan!


What movie Do you Belong in?(many different outcomes!)
brought to you by Quizilla

1 Comments:

Blogger KAS217 said...

Haha, no, my life isn't as interesting as it sounds.....I basically just sat around the whole weekend--oh wait, I saw a movie--party on dudes....(Don't ask, it's late and I'm tired).

1/18/2005 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home