Hah. Sick once again. :-O
Hi children. I'm sick again. That's a great way to start the week, don't you think?
Haha. I'm really bored and tired. My throat kept me up all night. :-( I should call a waaahmbulance! MWAHAHA i couldn't resist. Yeahhh so. I haven't done anything interesting since yesterday except that I watched the first two star wars of the trilogy. Yeah did that confuse you? I thought it would. I hope I have you sitting there scratching your head for a few minutes. That would be pretty cool.
YEAH STAR WARS III REVENGE OF THE SITH IN...WHATEVER DAYS! OHHH! WHAT NOW??!?!?!
I'm so bored that I'm raving about star wars.
yepp. i've pretty much lost it...?
Yeeeeeeeah so I will let you go back to your lives now.
Buhbye.
PS. Guess what? It's raining! In Washington! Who woulda thought...
PS.PS. I want sun!
PS.PS.PS. My backyard looks green...
PS.PS.PS. I had leftover pasta from yesterday for my luncheon. hah luncheon. yay luncheon!
PS.PS.PS.PS. old star wars looks fakeee. :-(
OH YEAH---does anyone know if online IQ tests are at all accurate? Today I got very bored (after watching Star Wars, of course) and took one and I don't know if I can trust it much...hahaha. Oh yeah and...what's an average IQ score?


1 Comments:
The IQ tests aren't terribly reliable becasue the real test is insanely long and intricate and complicated and diverse, but I think the one at tickle.com is decent. An average IQ is 100.
Post a Comment
<< Home