Ra Ra Shish Boom Bah!
Bad News: Dude our house is infested with ants! It's really gross. I think there's an exterminator coming this week though.
Good News: Heritage Project is over!! Yes ladies and gentlemen, it is OVER! I gave my presentation (finally) on Friday, and it was only 12 seconds over the time limit...7:12--not a bad time. One kid's presentation was actually 12 minutes flat. Yikes. Another kid was talking about the cold war and said it happened in the 90's. (........durr.......)
Oh yeah and on Friday night I went (with Chelsea and met some other people there) to the advanced drama's play at Eastlake. It was actually really funny and it was amusing to see people I know acting...well, weird as usual.
Well Grandma is here for dinner tonight and I'm being called...then later tonight I'm going to Chelsea's to finish the project for our Leadership class...
Bye bye :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home