Sick..
So. I'm sick, as you probably noticed from the title. Uuuhh...and I couldn't have had better timing, what with it being break and all. Haha...yeahh well. Saturday I went bowling with Chelsea, Katrina, Jordan and his friend Nate. I won at least the first two, but there has been some disagreement as to who won the last one. Hahaha...yeah. I feel delirious or something so please don't be alarmed if I type something random in this entry. Like weasels. Yeah...I've never seen a weasel before in real life--I wonder what they look like..? K sweeeet. On Sunday Chelsea, Katrina and Jordan came over and I'm both annoyed/pleased with myself for doing so. Annoyed because it hasn't helped my sicknessy-ness and pleased because I got to see them again. Duh. Um. Yes. When Jordan's mom came to pick him up she and my dad were talking about victorian ladies who want to become Egyptian princesses or sumthin' loike dat. I just thought I'd put that in because the longer I type here, the longer I'm occupied, the more time passes and yes I have odd logic that doesn't make any sense. I feel like eating a waffle smothered in syrup. I will go now. My beans have some tending and the deer is in my pocket. No worries.


1 Comments:
"I feel delirious or something so please don't be alarmed if I type something random in this entry." Um... Natalie? If someone is alarmed by you saying something random, then I think we need to get their head examined because I'd say that's pretty normal Natalie-behavior. :-D
Post a Comment
<< Home