Sunday, May 08, 2005

Weekend (and Mother's Day)

well. it's been a fairly boring weekend thus far. friday was okay though. It was a half day so we got out of school at 10:40 which was purdy sweet. i had thought that just rachel, chelsea and me (or I? hmm. I got 8/10 on my grammar test. I hate grammar sometimes) were going to walk down to the Safeway area (it's basically where everyone goes...it has all the weirdo fast food places and what not) and hang out but then I found out that like twenty-five other kids were gonna go with us. I was kind of in shock but it was cool. haha. so basically we hung out there until like 2:00 when we all finally decided to go somewhere--to rachel's. rachel, chelsea, katrina, ryan (conover), jessa, and three others...dan, eemi and jeremy (not the other jeremy) who i don't really know went there. i kind of slept when i got there which was retarded of me but i think i'm getting sick. tessa was sick for like the whole of last week and i might've gotten something from her. oh yeah and i forgot to say that there are some real b!tches at my school. i mean seriously who makes a stupid [http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=11961398&Mytoken=20050508144734] website about someone and then blames it on some innocent seventh grader? wth. seriously. that's just low. k well anyway. saturday was a boring day. grandma came over for dinner but that was the only event. well actually...my dad got one of them ride on lawnmowers. o_O i think those weird japanese faces are helpful. they're oh so....explaining. :-) sunday, today, is of course, mother's day. we went to "fin's bistro" or something and it was tasty. i had shrimp linguine and it was AMAZING! i LOVED it!!!!! then i had magnifique cheesecake. :-) my sister had creme brulee but i think my mom ate 75% of it. haha. I have a math test on Wednesday. just thought you'd want to know.

bye for now, kids!

:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home