..........
On Monday the homeschooling thing started--I'm only at Inglewood for math now. Well anyway that whole deal was finalized on Wednesday. I had like five bajillion tests last week--french, math, lass, science. Everything except Leadership, which is over. :( So sad!!
The good thing about the week was that Friday was off. Yeeeeeaaaahhhhhh! (Lil Jon style)
Chelsea came over Thursday and slept over. It was fun even if I can't remember what the heck we did. I think we watched Anchorman and she fell asleep during the Pleasure Town scene haha.
Then on Saturday Kaitlin came over at like 12 and we played Xbox Live from then until dinner at like 6:30. Then we played more until 7:30 when we got ready to go see the Aviator with my dad. It was really long and extremely strange. While it was good, it wasn't really my type of movie and I found it kind of boring. Sadly enough I was hoping he would die in the first crash so the movie could end. I'm not trying to sound offensive or anything, just for the reference of any crazed Aviator or Howard Hughes fanatic that may happen to stop by.
That was basically my weekend. The rest of it was spent doing like...nothing.
Today my mom wanted me to watch a film on World War II called Rosenstrasse. It was surprisingly good. One thing that I find really odd about the German language is that it tends to sound like the person speaking is really angry. All the time. Even if they say "I love you," or "I miss you," it kind of sounds like they're saying, "You stink like a pig, get out, I hate your living guts," or something.
Alright that's all I wanted to say. The end


2 Comments:
Hey! Haha, "Sadly enough I was hoping he would die in the first crash so the movie could end." I felt the same way! Michal and I saw it on Thursday---it was really really long. Leo DiCaprio did a good job though, and I wouldn't be surprised if he won an Oscar (then again, I think Jamie Fox might win it--I still need to see Ray!). E-mail me!
-Katie
LOL! Ya, I second what Katie said about the Aviator, but I just have to laugh at your comment about the German launguage. That's totally true! But guess what, Hun, we're German, too! :-D Should I start calling you Frans or Hans? He he, maybe we should use that as an excuse for sounding angry... wait, we don't speak German.... too bad! ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home