Happy Almost Valentines Day <33
When did I last update? February 1st? Hooookay kids!
Well I'm back in LASS again, which is good I guess. I'm kind of out of it still though--on Friday I missed an assignment. :-O
My mom gave me my "Spring Clothing Allowance" so Chelsea and I went shopping and I finally got a pair of Etnies. YESSSSSS they're my favorites now. :) I also got two shirts from Abercrombie & Fitch for $20. I think that's a new record. But honestly, who really wants to read about my shopping adventure? I wouldn't want to read about someone shopping so I guess I'll just move on.
I finally memorized Fur Elise on the piano. I think I already forgot it. Congratulations to me!
Friday was the third dance-a Valentines Dance. Surprisingly it was lacked what you could call "drama" and everyone left fairly happy. Chelsea danced with Jordan and it made me happy. Happy! Then I got a cute picture of Jeremy and Rachel on my cell.
Ooh!! My cell! I got my own cellphone! Which means that I don't share a cellphone that my sister can kill! Rejoice!
Anyway after the dance Chelsea came over for a sleepover and we played some intense games of Connect Four.
Later


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home