la la la
I erased everything. I want to start over I guess...don't ask because I don't have an answer. :)
Il neige! It's snowing! We've been waiting for snow for awhile because of those stupid weatherpeople. What a bunch o' crazy liars. Unfortunately it only snows a significant amount on weekends, which means no snow days for us poor kids. I think some people were actually doing snow dances outside in the rain trying to appeal to the snow gods. Or something. Anyway I just thought I'd share that with you...
The semester ends on the 27th or 28th. I don't remember but it's a Thursday. Even bigger news than snow: I'm being partially homeschooled or something for second semester. I think our school kind of sucks and it shows because so many people are leaving the school. Pretty sad. But you know, I really really don't want to talk about school right now.
My dad went to a tradeshow last weekend in Las Vegas representing Microsoft. Apparently he's a user interface designer. I just figured that out. He was also a trumpet player in his school band and a track runner. I guess it's amazing what you can not know about people.
Tessa (if you look that up in the dictionary you'd find: n. animal-like younger sister) is gone for the weekend (YES another reason to celebrate!) and my parents are going to a party tonight. Which means I get to hang out with my friends without having my sister signing about goats in an opera voice or my dad playing "smooth jazz."
Uhh...I finally saw Napoleon Dynamite. I'm so proud of myself. I was surprised that I liked it.
Honestly, there's not much to report because my life has been about as exciting as a sack of potatoes.
yes i love technology,
but not as much as you you see,
but i still love technology,
always and forever,
always and forever


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home