Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Okay, a real update for you lovely people

Okay so. Like I said, I made my presentation the other day. It was kind of weird because one of the requirements is "student involvement" so what Mr. Gervis suggested I do was make the desks into "Italy" to create a larger visual of the Invasion of Italy. It was a little weird but I think it helped a lot of people get it because at the end I heard a ton of "ohhhhsss..." So yeah. So glad that's over...but I still have that kind of mindset where you feel like there's always another huge thing you have to do and that you need to like..."go go go go go" if you get what I mean. I sound like I have a mental disability, don't I? Don't say that I always sound like that, because I already know that I do.

Half day this coming Friday. I think I'll be going to Kaitlin's house to film some retarded video to promote her ASB Presidential Campaign. I don't know how well she'd do as an ASB president. She's not very qualified but she's my best friend...so I must assist, tis my duty. The next Friday after that is the last school dance of the year. They're all pretty lame and I don't know if I'm going to go, but knowing my friends I'm probably going to be dragged along.

For Select Soccer, I went to the first tryout and then I decided I didn't want to play anymore. Haha, I'm a weirdo.

What else? It's kind of hard to think of everything that's happened since February.

Uhh. February 26 or 27 (I have issues remembering birthdays) was Annie's birthday. She's a party pooper and did absolutely nothing. NO-THING. March was a fairly frightening month because that was when the World War II Project was started. I still haven't had my essay returned or gotten my presentation grade. I don't know if I want to know. I got a 31/32 on the 9th Grade Writing Placement thing though, which is good news. I lost the stupid point because I forgot to put a "call to action (ex: SO GO OUT THERE AND GROW CELERY!)" into my conclusion. Ahhh, who cares, really? Ummm well. I spent a lot of March with Chelsea. A LOT. It was fun, though. The combined efforts of Chelsea, Jordan, Philbin, Katrina, and Kaitlin have turned my white board into...a graffiti board. It's really interesting to look at. Ha. I actually went to Skate King in March with Chelsosaurus, Philbo Baggins, Jordanbordan and Kat. (I just felt like giving them nicknames and I couldn't think of a nickname for her other than Kat.) Yeah, it was pretty lame at Skate King but it was either that or going to eat fondue at Philbin's. Apparently we aren't very sophisticated young people. Katrina knocked over orange soda and there were "hoodlums" (as Katrina called them) who threw ice onto the skating rink. I haven't been there since like fifth grade. I got an ice cube put down the back of my pants which was enjoyable. I got to high five random kids and meet a little kid who I think had a crush on Chelsea. Hahaha. Those four came over before that, though, because it was a half day. We were pretty psycho for the whole time doing like, nothing in particular but at one point we went oustide to play basketball because Philbin was whining. Well, not whining, exactly. We all went to a court and played 2v3. (Me, Philbin vs. Jordan, Katrina, Chelsea) It was pathetic because none of us girls even know how to play. Chelsea just ran around the court for most of the time and Katrina sang as she dribbled slowly...and me, well, I spent most of my time running around maniacally trying to follow directions. People say it's similar to soccer, but let me tell you, it's NOT! I CAN'T UNDERSTAND!! and how can you possibly steal the basketball without being fouled or getting a yellow/red card? Are there even yellow/red cards? Anyway. April...uhhh it's kind of sad that I can't remember much. Ohhh!!! Katrina and Chelsea came over and we made this hilarious music video of us dressed up as guys, like punk rockers in soccer gear cuz that's all I have. It was stupid dancing to Jesse McCartney. Haha that is so my life. Katrina looked like an albino Pedro (NapDyne) and Chelsea actually kinda looked like a guy because she has some bangs. I just looked like a transgender or something. I had five o'clock shadow. =D hahaha. Oh yes and then for Kaitlin's birthday I went to her house with Annie, Rachel, Chelsea, and Kaitlin of course. We filmed ourselves being stupid and I spent about an hour walking around in Kaitlin's motocross helmet and gloves. It was pretty suhweeeeet. She loved the card I gave her--it was so dumb--just full of our inside jokes and everything. Then Rachel, Chelsea, and I fell asleep at the beginning of Titanic--well, me because I hate Titanic. Kaitlin and Annie apparently stayed up until 3 or so weeping and then they started Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I adore that movie. I'm so insensitive when it comes to movies. Maybe that's why I like the fight scenes.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. It's May now, and there's only like 40 days of school left or something. YESSSSSSSSS! I can't wait for summer.

Mr. Gervis' roundtable (that's like, advisory) got to play Xbox today. I'm envious. I walked in this morning for LA/SS (that's language arts/social studies--english/history for you more traditional kiddies) and people were playing Project Gotham. I was like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well...I've discovered (okay, not first, but for me) some new bands! That makes me happy. It makes me mad how other people only listen to stuff like the Top 40.

I have a math test next Wednesday. Eeehhh. It's going to be on retarded stuff like systems/solutions/inequalities except more stupidly complicationyness. :-( boring. In LA/SS I think that all that's really left, well, major stuff anyway, is the Cold War and the Hiroshima Debates. Yaaay.

Yeeeaahh I'm a total loser but that's okay. You all love me nonetheless.

Or do you?

Dun dun dun...

I'll try to update more often. Sorry, Katie and Michal.
But just for future reference, I would like roses at my funeral.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com hahah chelsea and i were spazzing before we went running
Image hosted by Photobucket.com interesting. chelsea, rachel, me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com haha. the first stage of makeup. i look like a walrus.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com a picture of the talented chelsea (the one in black)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home