Friday, January 12, 2007

Hi

I am updating again! on a roll.

We have now missed like six days of school due to weather issues. Two snow days Thursday and Friday. Thursday went snowboarding with Jenna...I #$!*~@(* love it, if you can call it love...but I don't know. Even though I still ate $#@!, obviously, since it was my first time, I could turn and stop at the beginning of my second run. And then my $#!% bindings started to die. I want gear. Soooo bad, %$*#. $#!@#*@ $#@!.

On Wednesday after school I hung out with Kaitlina nd Jenna. And then Jenna slept over. And then on Thursday night she slept over again and today we went to Snocon in Seattle to look at gear and $#@!. It's fiiilthy =]

It was 14 degrees this morning...I don't know. It's still covered in snow. Super

1 Comments:

Blogger Michal said...

14 degrees!?! Wow, its only 30 here... I always thought the midwest was supposed to be colder than the west coast.... hmmm.... weird weatherness...

1/13/2007 8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home