Thursday, September 21, 2006

titleless

Ugh. So there's something going on with my I-guess-friend and I swear I'm going to go crazy and destroy a wall or something. If you want to know, ask me and I'll definitely tell you; I don't want to post it on the internet though...at least right now. UGHGH.

So, Friday was the first home football game and I went. It was actually really fun, which was nice because sometimes they aren't. I actually did watch the game, which was great because when you're in Inglewood people are so retarded that they just walk around and talk and blah blah the entire time. I really hated doing that, but it's a mix of paying attention and socializing now. And I appreciate that immensely. I also saw Mr. Daugherty, who was my Media Production teacher last year, which was really nice because he was one of the weirdo teachers that I missed. The others that I miss include Mr. Gervis, Mr. Bangasser, Mr. Hanson, and Mr. Pooooodwill (Pudwill). I think that I tend to like male teachers because they're somehow easier to listen to. I think it's the difference in voice or something. I just recently started to notice that - I think that I got used to having male teachers in the past few years (I had A LOT of them), and now it's kind of difficult to pay full attention to a female teacher. It's not like a sexist thing or an attraction thing, which, might I add, is really gross, but I don't know. Anyway, I'm kind of just rambling and typing as I think, in case you hadn't realized that. I do that a lot. OKAY! So, the game was pretty fun and there was a sort of lame semi-impromptu dance afterward that I didn't go to. Instead, Kaitlin, Maggie, Becca, Laura, Emily, Ryan, and I all went from Eastlake to Safeway and got a box of donuts (4.99 for like 14 dude. come on!) and talked and ate next to the Mail Post. I think it's really nice when you're sober and watching all these wasted people walking (and unfortunately driving) around. No, not really, but I guess that I mean that I like the fact that I don't drink ..I think it's sad how people do that and it's just so easy to get into. I'm also glad that my friends don't (usually) do that either. We just look like we do it because we're crazy naturally, of course. Hmmm, so the donuts were yummy. Kaitlin's now friends with this German kid...who moved from Germany three or four weeks ago...he seems nice. And he's fluent in English, at least as fluent as you can get without actually living here, and Laura asked him how to say penis in German the other day. I really hope adults don't read this blog. If they do, my apologies. Anyway, I think it's kind of sad how everyone is always asking him about German and not actually about himself. I don't know if he minds because I don't know him, but I guess it's just kind of like, yeah. I don't know what I'm saying and I'm really doing a horrible job at articulating anything lately. Anyway, I think that Kaitlin is going to homecoming with him now, which is good/bad because I think she might be on the rebound. She and Greg had a big falling out thing because Greg asked this other girl to homecoming and she said no, saying that Kaitlin had "scared her away" or something when in reality Kaitlin didn't even know who he had actually asked until almost two days following his rejection. And he was a big fat jerk (cheesy words because I'm being nice) to her for something she didn't do. So yeah, I'm kind of sad about that because they were okay around each other prior to this event..but no longer...thanks to crazy Greg rejecting homecoming girl!!! Ahhh.

I have to say that I absolutely despise this homecoming thing. It's like, it was never a big deal to me personally and I don't ever pursue or let guys even start anything (because I'm mean....no..hahah, I just don't really care much) and now everyone's all like, "EEEE who are you going with? Did you get your dress? OMG LIMOS" and like..I guess it's like, I still don't really care that much because honestly it's not that high on my priority list...but I feel a little left out, like I'm missing out on stuff because I'm not boy crazy and trying to be super cute all the time or something. So I don't even know what to think.

Today was my friend Lauren's birthday and we had one of our weird lunch celebrations. We had cake and weird party hats and the whole enchilada. It was rad, to say the least.

Anyway. Yeah. I have to go do homework. That's all for now! :]

2 Comments:

Blogger KAS217 said...

Natti, you don't have to try to be super cute, you already are. and not in the dumb peppy cheerleader way, i mean in your own wacky crazy funny way.

9/22/2006 8:17 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

HAHAHA. thanks i love you

9/24/2006 12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home