I am Jack's Smirking Revenge.
God I love Fight Club. Donnie Darko was good too. I went shopping with my mom on Monday or something like that. I didn't get much, but it was some and that was really nice. :)
I'm really tired of feeling like Kaitlin keeps bailing on me. Seriously. I mean, I've been tired of it for a long time now but I'm seriously wanting to be like, "No, I don't want to hang out with you. Bye."
Tuesday was the ECP Field Trip to Rattlesnake Lake - we had to do a tree lab for math. This involves taking samples of the forest and calculating how much we'd make by logging the forest and how much we would make by keeping it - that is, how much the economy benefits from the forest in tourism, property value, pollution resistance, etc. I'm kind of working on it right now. I hate this lab. I hate labs. I like it when math is just math - like MATH, not LABS about TREES that involve a lot of useless research. Ahhh. The field trip itself was alright. Just alright.
Wednesday I went to lunch at Mongolian Grill with Chelsea, Ryan, Jessa, Megan, Alissa, and Kaitlin, who joined us................. afterwards we went to Bartells, or at least, we did minus Kaitlin, who went home afterward to go shopping for a dress or something with her mom. Umm. yeah. We took pictures at Bartells and turned one into prints, which was fun/spontaneous/nice.
I stayed up all night finishing this other math lab (not the tree lab. GASP.) Hunter is nice but she's not a very good teacher, to be completely honest. I'm not really learning much in any of my classes, to tell you the truth. It's all like this mindless, droning work that's nonsense. Skits, yay! Skits.
I bought some music today off of itunes. Whoohoo. Back to my tree lab. :( Cry cry cry


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home