ANGER, WRATH, RAGE.
I'm in a really angry state right now and sometimes I write things that I don't totally mean/sound offensive but yeah. So read this but don't get freaked out by it.
Okay. Have to say that I'm really angry right now because Kaitlin, my very evangelical and republican best friend, which is totally fine as long as we generally avoid the subject, has posted streams of bulletins on Myspace along with an angry blog. I have no idea what it's about, and I'm aware that it sounds idiotic to be this angry about something on myspace of all things, but really. I don't understand what in the name of Cows she was intending to accomplish through this. "F--- Liberals" anger bulletins followed by "i hate you all. ahh." bulletins followed by an angry blog about how there is an absolute truth and people who are smart will find it and how will you all feel on judgement day and...
Wow. I mean. It's one thing to say something respectfully in an opinion but really..and like, your best friend is THE OPPOSITE OF THAT and it's not like I'm NOT GOING TO SEE IT and NOT BE AT LEAST SLIGHTLY OFFENDED by your ATTITUDE because I AM SORRY that i don't BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOR AND EVERYTHING because that is MY BELIEF and I CAN'T CHANGE THAT and it doesn't MAKE ME A BAD PERSON to be that way and i'm sorry that I DON'T AGREE WITH THE MAJORITY OF CONSERVATIVE IDEALS. THAT IS JUST ME and I DON'T PERSONALLY CARE IF OTHER PEOPLE HAVE THEIR DIFFERENT OPINIONS BUT WHEN YOU CROSS THE LINE it's inevitable that I'm going to be ANGRY. SO REALLY, IF YOU WANT TO GO AROUND GOING, "I LOVE GOD" THEN BY ALL MEANS GO AHEAD BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MATTER TO ME! BECAUSE THAT'S HOW YOU FEEL AND NOT HOW I FEEL AND IN MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION THAT DOESN'T MAKE EITHER OF US A BETTER OR WORSE PERSON. I CAN'T CHANGE THE WAY THAT I FEEL AND IF I GO TO HELL FOR THAT THEN GEE, I'M SORRY KAIT. PRAY FOR MY SOUL WHEN YOU GET TO HEAVEN OR SOMETHING IF YOU AREN'T GLAD THAT I GOT JUDGED BY THIS ALMIGHTY CREATOR. i am not evil for not believing. i'm not the devil's spawn. i'm a good person who just doesn't really believe. period.
I'm sorry. I'll probably read this again in another day and wonder why I had the nerve to actually write this. But at the moment I don't really give a damn.


1 Comments:
i can't believe she did that. message me if you want to vent. yeah, do that, because i would also like to vent.
Post a Comment
<< Home