My Ooopdat.
Okay. So Orientation felt like a slight waste of time excluding the fact that we had pictures taken. I hate getting my picture taken, haha. We didn't get our schedules because the computer malfunctioned. Of course, it malfunctioned AFTER the juniors and seniors got their schedules...and a few hours after first orientation (there was an earlier one and a later one - we were assigned) they figured out how to print them, so probably about 50 or so people got their schedules. I'm just kind of upset about it. I did get to see a lot of people I hadn't seen in a long time though, which was really great.
I still have French oozing from every orifice, I swear. I still have 7 chapters to go though..and 2 days to do it. WHOOHOO! I should have worked harder today, so I really shouldn't be complaining because it was my own fault. I shouldn't have watched the VMAs (DVR, so handy. and annoying) I don't even think I remember that much French at this point, though. There are too many random words being introduced! I'm going to explode! SOMEBODY SAVE ME!
Everyone was gone today, so I had a lot of quiet time to work on French - that was what I was referring to earlier. Mom and Dad were in Portland and Tessa was at a rodeo gaming or something. She just bought a "bling belt" the other day. She's a real OG.
I think I'm going to go to the zoo with Becca and Laura tomorrow or Monday.
I find it relatively odd how Trent Reznor is like this huge buff turning-into-the-hulk guy now. I hadn't really thought about it that much before today, but then I was watching the video for Closer...and like...he's really different! But props to him for being like 41 and not having a beer belly.
There was an Eastlake football game at Qwest Field (Seahawks Stadium..right...) tonight. BUT I DIDN'T GO! Mwahaha. I don't really like to socialize and mingle for the heck of it. Bumbershoot was today (and tomorrow) too.. I couldn't go to that. I really don't like how my parents can be a bit protective sometimes.
Thank you for updating, Katie. Before I got wrinkles and gray hair. ;]


1 Comments:
haha you're welcome. thank you for forcing me to update, i probably would have prolonged it even more if not for you!
Post a Comment
<< Home