Saturday, September 30, 2006

Umm, No title!

Well, I'm not going to homecoming. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing, but I can't change it at this point...so it doesn't really matter. It's kind of nice that I'm not having to deal with it all though.

On Thursday I spoke with my school counselor (accompanied by my mother). We talked about my options for next year, next semester, and the coming years at Eastlake regarding their college class programs, AP courses, Extended Core Program, etc. I missed out on the majority of my math class and had no understanding of what was going on when I returned, but the meeting was very productive. I don't know what I'm going to do, but I'm hoping to take some college courses at BCC in place of some classes, take AP/Honors courses - or at least Art of all ahha, and I'm probably going to be quitting ECP. I'm kind of sad about that because it's a program that you're intended to remain with for the duration of your high school career, but I don't think it's going to work out with what I want to do. I think that I really want to start doing things now instead of being a moronic vegetable that does school and then goes home...and then repeats. Laura, Emily, and I are going to Art Club next week.

Design is kind of arts and craftsy, but yeah. I enjoy the sketching though. I wish we had film/film history/photography/more varied art classes here. :( BUT it's okay because once I'm sixteen I can take art courses elsewhere. And get a job! Which means money! Which I like!

We have a field trip on Tuesday with Extended Core (there are 120 kids in ECP - they get switched around in the four core classes if that makes sense).. We're going to a lake/forest area and doing math and science labs. I'm kind of dreading and kind of looking forward to this. Not sure how I feel about it quite yet...but...yeah. Haha, I haven't been on a field trip since fifth grade.

Eastlake won the football game last night. It was homecoming game, 49-0. I kind of feel bad in a way because Eastlake kind of slaughters everyone. I mean, that's good for us, but do you know what I mean? It's just like...kind of depressing for the other team, like Lake Washington, which apparently was undefeated until undefeated Eastlake came and beat them at their homecoming game. That sucks, but it's even worse because of the timing. I don't know what I think. Yeah. Hmm. It was whiteout night, so everyone dressed in white. It was greeeat. The pep assembly was kind of dorky as usual, though. Haha, there is definitely a lack of sophomore spirit. Went for donuts at Safeway after the game with Laura, Emily, and Ryan.

Kaitlin's being kind of set up with this "hot Romanian senior guy on the soccer team" by her mother and his mother. Kind of. Apparently he likes Muse, trance, and soccer (uhh, duh haha), so he gets points from me, at least. It's a little strangely random, and I kind of feel like she's doing this thing that she tends to do 95% of the time with guys, which is automatically think that she can get him because someone said that they'd be good together or she likes him (I'm not just talking about this particular guy - just generally).... and then if it goes wrongly she gets really, really hurt by it. I guess I kind of don't want it to happen again. Especially after the Greg thing ending. HAHA, I hate this kind of "drama" stuff, but honestly, I don't know. It's odd to have expectations like that so early on, I think.

I'm hoping to go shopping or see a movie with my mom tonight because I'm not going to homecoming. I finally saw Fight Club today. Amazing, brilliant. If you haven't seen it, I advise you to do so. It's definitely one of my favorites now. Donnie Darko's next on my MUSTWATCHNOW list, ahaha. Requiem for a Dream, too.

I really miss Chelsea. We rarely get to talk anymore and it's kind of like neither of us really knows the other or anything about the other's life anymore. I see Chelsea's friend Megan more than I see her... it makes me really sad. I see Jamie every morning though, which is really nice because I like never saw him last year..because he went to Eastlake haha. But yeah, apparently a lot of people think he's hot which I find really, really awkward...but yeah. One thing that I love about it here is that I see a ton of people all the time that I don't even have in my classes. It's simply fantastic, ahha - like Kaitlin, who I have no classes with, I see for like an hour or more each day when you include lunch and in between classes. I see Laura, Lauren, and Casey a lot too. I don't know. Makes me happy, but Chelsea I don't see.

From First to Last on Nov. 14. Want to go see Muse on Oct. 4 but can't find anyone to go with. haha.

That's all I can think of to say now. Yep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home