Saturday, December 02, 2006

Meepy Meeps


Alright. Hmm...the house was really lonely when everyone left, haha.


I really hadn't had school for eight days until Thursday. Monday was a field trip to see Stranger than Fiction. Needless to say, it really lacked much of an academic connection... Anyway. On Tuesday and Wednesday we had snow days. That was really nice...just to continue the break. It was really beautiful, but the roads sucked. So a lot of people couldn't even really do much because they had trouble leaving their houses. The amount of snow varied...like, around here people got 5-6 inches sometimes. I think we got like 2 or 3 inches or something. I don't know. Anyway, the snow's still on our roof, but most of the snow on the ground is gone. Our road's really icy though..........it was like 20 degrees I think until it really randomly like warmed up and rained on Thursday morning, breaking the hearts of thousands of kids. =[


Continuing, Thursday we went back to school. It was pretty painful. haha. Ummmm...Friday sucked too (schoolwise), but it was my birthday. It was alright.


I woke up at 5:30 and had just put most of my makeup on when Laura and Emily showed up at the door around 5:45 with a cake and stuff. So they hung around while I got ready and then we went to school..and Becca gave me a random Magic Trick Kit, Invader Zim whiteboard, HUGE note thing (huge. seriously)..and a finding nemo stuffed animal from a carnival or something named Conrad. It was pretty thoughtful. Oh yeah, and the night before Jenna came over and gave me $50 in COINS...............and a giant card. Haha, not sure how I'm going to be taking care of the coins though...at least without looking like a crazy person. More of my friends say that they have gifts too, so I guess more surprises are in store, haha.


So, my day was okay until Lit, fifth period, when I found out that this project is due Monday and not Thursday like I had previously heard from other people in my core..so I was like really stressed and crying because there isn't much time to get this done. Jenna and I have to do it together and today was my birthday... and then Saturday I'm trying to have a birthday thing, like dinner out with friends, and then Sunday she works. So we really don't have a lot of time, and we're making a video. Those tend to take up a lot more time than we always anticipate...especially because it's Jenna and me.....we're really easily distracted. At least when we're together. Or maybe it's just Jenna's personality. I don't know. Anyway.


Anyway, so I was really pissed and depressed for awhile, also because I think Kaitlin may have forgotten my birthday until someone else mentioned it. Which is really sad.. haha. ANYWAY, so I went home and kind of hung around trying to not be so pissed/upset and everything, partially because I hate looking like I'm trying to make a big deal out of something. And then I finally decided that it would just work itself out and I would, for the time being, enjoy my birthday. My dad brought home a ton of Thai food, which was amazing as usual. Grandma Marian came over too. The whole family thing was nice and quiet and it made me feel a lot better - not because of gifts or anything, but just because they were there. It was just nice. Maybe it's the really blunt reminder that there are people who love and care about you, especially after a kind of screwed up day. And I got a really nice picture with my mommy...who I love. I love my mommy! =] K, and so. I unwrapped the Fight Club DVD and I think I may have screamed. Thank you for that. I got money from my parents and Grandma. My sister gave me Viva Pinata. HAHA, of course she did. I played it for four hours...great game, hahaha. Fudgehogs and pretztails for me! I think I'm going to watch Fight Club tomorrow morning...! yeeeeahh.


Sorry I took so long to update.. I might do a brief thing on what I didn't talk about if I didn't talk about it already. I might have. I don't remember. Anyway.


I think I might see Saosin on December 12th. Yeah. Probably. Oh yeah, and I love Band of Brothers. Right after everyone left I was really sad and I flipped to HBO and it was on. It was awesome... it's really sad. And happy. But sad. Meep (haha).

2 Comments:

Blogger KAS217 said...

update charlie......update....

12/17/2006 3:19 PM  
Blogger KAS217 said...

it's been a month! start typing!

1/03/2007 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home