Update, sorry..
Hmm, so, I have had a lot of homework...again, but more than usual. Everyone (seriously) has been staying up very late to get things done. We had this giant lab report, a big reflections essay, and a lot more. Today in PE Mr. Bangasser told me I should join track because I'm apparently really, really fast. Sweeet, and...I've been really busy.
On Sunday Greg and I launched our plan for Kaitlin's surprise birthday party. We fooled her into believing that originally we three were going to see a movie on Sunday, and then Greg got grounded. Kaitlin and I went to the movie, and Greg surprised her. Then about ten people surprised her by jumping out of the movie theater seats in the front row. She was very happy, and it was great. I got her a barbie cake, and Greg and I had gone to Confetti Junction and gotten this awesome unicorn pinata on Wednesday. It was very fun...and one girl, Caitlin, and I, got in a cake fight..which soon involved more people. You see, at first we had agreed to have a race to eat a piece of cake with our hands, and then she just took cake and rubbed it in my face...jokingly, of course...but I was mad about it. Then Kaitlin and Greg sprayed me with a hose as I rounded the corner and I got dog poop on my shoe, so I took them off and later came back outside to get them to find that they were filled to the brim with water; Chelsea and Laura had tried to clean each other (they got involved in the cake matter) off with the hose...unsuccessfully. It was funny, though, because Greg's mom is a teacher at our school. It was weird to be at their house with her being a mom. Quite funny. Pictures, if you care to see, are on my myspace blog.
This week was a tough homework week again, as it was for everyone. Wednesday afternoon was Jessa's birthday (yes, previously noted Jessa), who I have forgiven...but not forgotten. Ryan (I'm not sure if I've mentioned him), Chelsea, and I went to the lake and set up this picnic thing in this pretty, secluded spot, and then Katrina, Yunah, and Jessa came, with Jessa blindfolded, to the lake. It was pretty funny. Then that evening I threw up. I think all of us but Katrina got sick (we ate something, I think) and stayed home on Thursday. Tomorrow, Saturday/Sunday, is Jessa's birthday party. Then on Sunday, Laura wants me to go to a rally in Seattle with her, Becca, Nathan, and her Jew friends. Haha, she's got a lot of Jewish pride.
The weird WASL testing schedule is over. I'm not sure if that's good or bad, though. Square dancing is done, though...yayy.
The end.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home