Friday, March 10, 2006

Mothersound

I'm having such a hard time in math. I'm horrible with proofs. I can grasp concepts, do algebra, etc fine, but when it comes to writing proofs-choosing theorems, postulates, definitions, etc to make sense of it all I'm atrocious.

From First to Last's new CD, Heroine, is being released on March 21. ....I have it already. It is beautiful, amazing, different, wonderful, fantastic, and incredible...the entire CD. I'm still buying it and there's less than a month until their SHOW!! They're touring with Fall Out Boy, All American Rejects, and Hawthorne Heights I think...I really don't like Fall Out Boy. I think I've said that already like a million times, but yeah. I don't. And I've heard that Pete Wentz makes fun of his fans sometimes? Nice guy?

This week has been kind of weird with homework and we're doing a lot of different stuff simultaneously - career project, Mexico unit, and this book thing on The House on Mango Street. I hate that book. I HATE IT... As for the career project, I think my shadow might happen next week sometime, and I might get to see some moviemaking/storyboarding/etc. That'd be amazing.

My friend Ryan, an aspiring designer, was invited to a red carpet event - a runway show in Seattle later this month. That's so cool. He's been getting tons of emails from designers and the like living in places like New York. He's talented. Eeee...

Oh! In PE I apparently got a really very good 40-yard-dash time. I don't know what it is or anything, but my teacher was like yeah. So I guess that was nice!

Haha Michal I read your comment on Tessa's page, and I don't have a Halo addiction. In fact, I barely get to play anymore and I played yesterday with some people and I was absolutely horrible to the point that I was laughing. It was bad:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home