Friday, March 24, 2006

Hyenas

Hey, so it's been 10ish days. Ummmm, I had a math test and I did okay, which was a relief, but I made some stupid mistakes. Those make me really angry. Oh well. It was alright, and I still (barely, by 0.2%) have kept my A. We have the final next week though. I'm not feeling too optimistic about that.

From First to Last's Heroine came out Tuesday. I still don't have it, haha. I'm disappointed. I do have the AP with them in it, but I didn't get the one with them on the cover. :[

One more week until Spring Break.

We have this "Sludge" test in science where we basically get this container of mixed solids and liquids and we have to separate and identify them. Today Jessa, my partner, was gone in Yakima, and it actually was way easier without her there. By the way, about Jessa- this thing happened with her on...Mondayish. We have these stupid lab book things that we had to grade, and so I graded hers and she got an F. She then blamed it on me, pretty much saying that "Natalie failed me...OMG I HATE HER! I hope she gets hit by a car and paralyzed.." etc. She got one of my friends to call me a b---- and another one to gossip about me. Hooray...everyone else agreed that I was really mean. Cooool, then we talked on AIM and she was like "yelling" and telling me scary things like honesty doesn't get you anywhere; the main issue seemed to be that everyone else cheats and gives friends A's and I didn't do that. I know it might not sound like a big deal, but to me the problem was that it was not only stupid, but that a) someone was trying to justify cheating, and b) Jessa was one of my really good friends. Ummmm, yeah, so basically she finally apologized and everything, but I'm still really angry. I'm coming to realize how often she does things like blaming others for whatever. Like, for example, the other day in Sludge she would not stop (not really exaggerating. she spent the majority of the class doing this) talking and telling and basically whining about how the kids across the table from us got "an easier substance." I don't know. It was just...stupid, and she seemed to hurt the feelings of the other people. :[

We've been playing soccer in PE, which has been kinda nice just because it's the one sport I can actually play. Salvation...for about four days.

I'm reading The Catcher in the Rye for lit in Humanities. I like it, but it's kind of weird to hear this guy's thoughts about sex and stuff. Have you guys read it? I don't know if you know, but the comment link is on the bottom right like before. I don't know why, but I haven't been able to change its link color.

Hmmm, so that's about all that's been going on. I spent another weekend with Chelsea.

Jordan got a haircut. His hair used to be really long, like it hit his shoulders, but in a shaggy way, not a girly way...but it was still really long. It's..very short now, and he's been wearing a hat. Because you wanted to know. I feel bad. I got another haircut too. I needed it; my hair was really flat and pretty long.

Sooooo...I think that's really it. The end.

OH YEAH! I signed up for Driver's Ed, finally. Haha...I've waited like five months. Cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger KAS217 said...

Ewww, I don't like Jessa. Haha, Catcher in the Rye sophmore year...and my teacher was so cruel to me! I really dislike reading out loud in class--I can't do it! So for the whole semester I never volunteered to read and so when we came to a chapter all about sex he made me read it. It was embarrasing, but I would soooo do that to one of my students if I had one........

3/24/2006 9:31 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

HAHAHA! You'd make a scary teacher then. HAHA.

3/26/2006 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home