HMM,
so the weekend was mainly spent as a vegetable, which was actually pretty nice. Sunday I spent with Chelsea. Then I went to Youth Group and the weekend was over. Ummm, homework's light and it's fantastic. Sludge is going on, so no science homework, we're doing lit in Humanities, so there's only that for homework and no projects, and for math we've been having tests so it's kind of like a study if you want to kind of thing. :) It's cool.
I have come to realize, as I am reading The Catcher in the Rye, that this guy Holden and I are a lot alike-like, we're both excessively critical, hypocritical, overanalyzing, oversimplifying...etc. It's just kind of weird because I always knew about my faults but now it's like I'm seeing them being magnified. It's quite frightening, really. Holden also kind of freaks me out.
Only a week-ish until From First to Last. OH HOLY HAMSTER I am excited.


4 Comments:
You don't remind me of Holden at all. I wanted to strangle Holden at times, and I've never felt the urge to kill you before, so there you go. I updated, finally.
HAHAH, thank you Katie (about Holden). Yeah, I know what you mean, but I guess that a lot of those feelings are just things I tend to keep to myself or something.
Hey Sweets, your blog is really hard to read... maybe its my computer... but the print is really small and my eyes bug out at the computer anyway because I have this light sensitivity thing... so ya... you should change your blog format for me... because the world revolves around me... okay... I'm done pretending now... but seriously.... its hard to read. :-)
I will change it for you :)
Post a Comment
<< Home