A Post That Makes Sense.
Happy Birthday Katie!
I hadn't really and seriously thought about all of our ages before, but yeah, I do remember the bathroom thing. God. So long ago. I kind of miss being little, you know? It was so carefree and ignorant and your greatest concern was something along the lines of whether lunch was going to be macaroni or chicken nuggets and whether you'd get to watch Little Bear on Nick Jr. or not. Too bad those days are gone.
I started getting sick on Tuesday evening; Tessa's been sick like all week (home all days excluding Friday) with this fever thing that's going around the school. 17 people (like half) of my science class was present today. Anyway, I stayed home on Wednesday and Thursday. On Wednesday (I think) I went to the dentist and got my teeth looked at because I'd been having these really horrible aches just by my front bottom teeth...it was pretty weird and painful. Yeah, so that's fixed up, and I thought I was better with the whole illness thing, but I'm not sure anymore...my throat is really weird suddenly, and I'm really concerned because I don't want to get sick during the trip.
Lots of makeup work (and just work in general) to do. Ahhh...I don't like how busy they make everything. It doesn't make sense. Is it like this everywhere or is this some kind of crazy plateau thing?!
Tuesday night I went to Acapulco Fresh (Mexicany thing) with a few people (Mac, Jessa, Rachel, Ryan C, Katrina, in case you were wondering) and it was really nice. Rachel, Katrina, and I used to be best friends in seventh grade if you recall, and it was nice to catch up. We went to Coldstone and got a huge bucket of ice cream like we used to...and talked. We haven't done that in a really long time.
We turned in our Eastlake High School class registration forms today and I'm kind of nervous about it. :[ I hope it turns out alright. I don't know if I really want to go there. I decided to try and get into Extended Core, which is like..I don't even know. I mean, of course I know, but yeah. Let's just pretend I didn't mention it, haha. Much easier.
I'm abnormally exhausted. We saw a homeopathic doctor the other day and he was talking to me about my sleep. I have problems going to bed at night, mostly because I love the nighttime, so I go to bed at like 2 or 3 every morning and wake up at 6. It's apparently messing up my body, so my mom has now begun to go to great lengths to see that I go to bed at a good hour. Like 11. RRRRAAHHH...
I took a math and science test today. It seems like they have a million tests. Why.
I watched Into the Blue today. I thought it was okay.
Anyway, yep. That's..my update.


7 Comments:
Little Bear! I loved him. So when are you coming down here? Are you going to California Adventure? If you do, I would reccomend Tower of Terror and the Burbank Ice Cream train--to die for, my friend! Oh, no, everyone's sick? Hope you guys feel better.
We're leaving at like 5 am for our flight on Sunday morning...I think we're going to Disneyland, but we're actually staying with Kaitlin's aunt or something (? I can't really remember..?) in LA.
God, that's so funny....you're only a half hour away right now! Have fun!
Natti, you definitely need to get sleep... but I understand the whole school not fitting into your schedule. The good news is that in college you can make your own school schedule (for the most part) and then you can sleep when you want to and not when you don't want to...
Can I sleep all the time? Ooh, questions! Are there weekend classes? Hope not.
Update, m'dear! Tell us about your trip!
Yes.... are you home yet? ...forget catching up on homework... dish to your cousins! ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home