RARAA! This is kinda just rambling, haha
Wow, so...I was going to start writing but then I my mind began to digress frommmm the subject that I was going to write about. Now I can't remember because I just realized how much I would like to go play Neopets right now. The human mind can be astonishingly, amazingly intelligent sometimes.
Had another soccer game today. Another win, 4-2. I hate playing center mid. Holy moles. K, you don't have to read this but I just really have to vent, haha.. I got really irritated today because I played center mid for an entire half. That's um, 40 or 45 minutes methinks. Center mid is the position where you're likely to run the most seeing as you have to run up with the forwards if the ball is going toward the opponent's goal as well as running back when the defense need assistance and such. And seeing as I play center now typically, I also have to run to the left and the right. That's like constantly running/jogging/a little walking for like 40 minutes. So I finally, right after the half time, asked my coaches if I could have a substitute for a few minutes. They let me come out for about five minutes max and then sent me back in as center forward. Then they made me switch back to playing center mid...so Kristen (who had been my sub) started playing center forward. Okay, so. It really annoys me when she plays center anything, especially forward because she never stays in position. She basically played as a right mid when she was supposed to play center forward. Holy crap, and that's just in summarization. It's hella annoying dude. Anyway, so I went back to playing center mid because the coaches said Kristen might be getting tired..after ten whole minutes (gasp!). Okay, so I don't get their logic there...Kristen needs to switch because she's been playing 10 minutes but Natalie's not tired after playing for nearly the entire game. Ooookay. And then we had a pretty bad referee (he was kinda hot though...hahaha) who like, called a million fouls on my team that weren't even fouls and then he never called the real fouls. This one time this girl like grabbed my arm and leaned into me and pushed me down and my ankle kinda went down strangely. And he called a handball on me except that the ball didn't even bleeping touch my arm. Kay, sorry ahhaha. I was just really frustrated.
You can read safely now. Umm...I donno.
I don't get why you guys don't think the Hollywood Undead people aren't hot.
At least until their masks come off and we all scream in horror at the distortions.
Then I'll understand.
Kidding.
But then again I don't get why you think the guy from Lost is hot.
So nevermind.
I'm just rambling on because I don't really feel like doing my math on a Saturday night.
I could just erase all that I wrote above because it's pretty meaningless.
Ahh well..
I watched Robots with my mom and dad the other night. It was kinda corny and lalala but the animation was astounding...inn my opinion, at least..
I'm really annoyed because I can't play Halo 2 anymore because we got a new tv (and surround sound and hdtv yo) and the coloring is all messed up. All the xbox games have this yellowygreen tint...so the targeting reticle, instead of turning red, turns yellowy green which is basically the same color it turns when you target a teammate. As a result, at a glance I don't know who I'm aiming at. And the screen is wider and such than the old tv's screen was so everything moves differently.
Hahaha. I'm a nerdpants.
I SAW AN EPISODE OF INVADER ZIM I HADN'T SEEN YET!
I love it.<3>


6 Comments:
Wow, massive update. However, I must admit that I skimmed over your soccer ramble (forgive me)! Hot refere, huh? He doesn't sound too bright though.......and the LOST guy IS hot, but his witty/sarcastic sense of humor is a big factor on the hotness scale--in fact, I find the actor rather cheesey. Sad, but true.
did you know they're making a halo movie? due out in 2007, i think. Oh joy. :(
yes i know ahhah i'm such a nerd..but it helps to have a daddio in microsoft to bring you news. i've been tailing it for about...6 months?
hahaha.
peter jackson is the exec. producer dude! and he's bringing weta. is that not awesome?! :D
I like the new pic... but your new profile blurb makes me wonder how you ever tolerate me... especially with me spazzzing about your messy room in the middle of the night when I've decided its time to pack my suitcase and some of my clothes are missing... he he... I love you! :-D
"little things piss the crap out of me. I overanalyze. I'm stubborn. I can be hesitant. I'm short tempered. I have high expectations. I'm stressed"
Ugh, yeah that's sooo me. I like the new picture too (you're eye make-up looks awesome--you need to teach me how at Christmas, my eye liner always looks so blotchy)!!!
Yeah, I hear Peter Jackson was in charge...for your sake I hope he makes soon, but for the rest of humanity I hope it never gets made.
Haha, Michal leaves clothes wherever she goes....(insert Lorelai Gilmore voice): Dirty!
Hey! That was a one time thing... I never travel with clothes on a hanger so I didn't even think about it... :-P
Post a Comment
<< Home