Monday, September 05, 2005

Labor Day Weekend

I have to start this post by saying that I do not like this template. I can't find one I really like that has the comments feature...and whenever I try to put the comments feature into a template it fails. Hmmm. There's nothing much happening around here.

The Labor Day Jamboree (soccer) was this weekend. 3 games on Saturday, 3 games on Sunday. It's not a tournament, thankfully. My team did rather horribly which was somewhat frustrating but ahh well...this is what I get for not playing Select, I suppose. The people on my team are really nice and I'm starting to feel like more like I belong there than before...although it's still fairly uncomfortable. By the end of the season I think I'll be good, though. Anyway, on Saturday we tied 2 games and lost 1 and on Sunday we lost all three. I typically played center forward and sometimes right...and once I played right midfield which was okay. I'm glad that I'm getting to mainly play forward this year because that's my position--striker. I was concerned upon joining this team that I would be stuck playing a random position. Because we have 12 players and play 11 on a field for 90 minute games our coaches tried to get us into the R2 division instead of R1 so we'd have...lesser challenges, I guess you could say. We're in R3, unfortunately...but I guess we'll be owning there. Now my new concern (haha, complaints never end!) is that every game will be like one that I experienced last year with the Stars where we won like 8-0. It got boring about halfway into the game, if not earlier.

I'm still not ready for school to begin. I'm just not....................ughghghghhg. I'm not ready for the routine, the work, the feeling of being under a microscope, pressures, trying to remember a million things at a time...I'm just not ready. Last year I felt ready to go back. Who's with me?!?!

Oh yes, and on Saturday night I went to Chelsea's until about 11 pm (we both had soccer this weekend) and we watched Aladdin. On Sunday night I slept over at Kaitlin's. Wheeeeee.

Well, I think that's about all that's really going on here. I'll update when something happens, haha.

2 Comments:

Blogger KAS217 said...

Yeah, I'm not ready either. I mean, I guess I can handle school as long as all I'm required to do is just sit there and be bored...but I'm not ready for homework, or studying, or taking any sort of responsibility for my academic actions, or lack thereof.

School starts on Thursday--any chance I can come down with a disease which seems life-threatening but really isn't?

9/06/2005 9:48 AM  
Blogger KAS217 said...

In the words of the great Natalie: "Update, poopypants"

9/08/2005 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home