Friday, August 26, 2005

I can't think of a title for this one.

carrie
You're Carrie! You're very philosophical, and you
manage to find time to spend with your beloved
friends in between those frequent shoe shopping
sprees.

Which Sex And The City Girl Are You?
brought to you by

Yep, I've never seen the show so..yeah.

My life is really being turned upside down right now and I feel kind of alone. Like all of my best friends are gone. I haven't seen Rach at all this summer because she was traveling for about 90% of the time. Chelsea's starting up select and Eastlake soccer this week and her relatives are visitng to "babysit" while her parents take her older sister to Gonzaga (college) and what not so I won't be seeing her for a bit. Katrina is contagious as well as...Katrina. Annie is busy with Competition dance (select) and Kaitlin is spending nearly every day with her boyfriend Greg who she's gone bananas for. Kind of disturbing in a sense. And Philbin and Jordan are no longer friends with each other. Long story and it upsets me to think about it but in summarization, they are no longer friends. Jordan goes as far to call him, "a fucking pussy whore fag blah blah blah.." (sorry if I just corrupted your mind) That's just really messed up. Jordan and Philbin are not friends. It's something I'm having difficulty digesting because they've been best friends since...when I met them, which was at the beginning of seventh grade. :[

School is coming.

I wish I could go to college. RIGHT NOW.

1 Comments:

Blogger KAS217 said...

Oh no, no more Jordan and Philbin?!?!? That stinks, it must be really hard on you (you were friends with both of them, right?). Why is it that guys in twos never stay friends? Like Simon and Garfunkel, Rogers and Hammerstein, Dolce and Gabbana (okay, so Dolce and Gabbana weren't so much friends as they were lovers, but still!).

As for college, I think you can wait....I'm not even going for a year, and I'm already scared. I'm such a baby, really, I rely on other people for so much.

You're a Carrie? Funny, I thought you'd be a Miranda--no, Tessie's a Miranda.

8/28/2005 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home