Thursday, September 22, 2005

Titles Are Currently Unavailable. Try Back Later.

Umm, hi. There's seriously nothing going on here except homework, school, etc. My sleeping stuff is seriously screwed up and I skipped Wednesday so I could function properly. I went shopping Wednesday afternoon and bought tons of stuff because I donated probably 0.75% of my closet. That's the only news, really.

Don't know what else to say? My elbows hurt.

School's stupid and I seriously hate how like, we're in 9th grade and they're making us buy playdoh to make pencil holders. Whatever. I just want to skip the crap.

8 Comments:

Blogger KAS217 said...

¡Actualice, por favor!

9/27/2005 5:49 PM  
Blogger KAS217 said...

écrire quelque chose, s'il vous plaît.

9/28/2005 1:42 PM  
Blogger Michal said...

Spanish, French... what's next? I wanna see if I can reconize them...

9/29/2005 9:21 AM  
Blogger KAS217 said...

Aktualisierung, junge Dame!

9/29/2005 2:12 PM  
Blogger Michal said...

German?

9/29/2005 7:23 PM  
Blogger KAS217 said...

Michal: Ja ja, ja mit dem lederhosen und solchem (das ist von Gilmore Mädchen)!

Natalie: Oppdater eller ellers! Er ikke dette et morospråk?

(Uh, these are two diff. languages)

9/29/2005 7:34 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Holy crap.

Katie.
Hold up.
I'm updating now.
hahaha.

9/29/2005 11:09 PM  
Blogger Michal said...

LOL!!! I'm so glad you guys are my cousins! I can't wait 'til you're both in college and we can do more stuff without the aunts and uncles... I love 'em, but I think it would be awesome to take a trip just as the cousins.

9/30/2005 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home