Sheesh, Katie...It's been like 2 days!
Well I guess I can update. Jordan and Philbin seem to be friends again but I think it's a bit tense between them. But at least it's okay again.......Philbin called me at 11:30 the other night asking me to play Halo 2 with them. 11:30. Sometimes I question whether their IQ's are even 100. But yes, the point is that they were hanging out and they sounded at least okay.
School starts on Wednesday. Today is Monday, 6 PM. Roughly 41 hours left until the end of summer. You see, eighth and ninth graders get a late start as the seventh graders have like, orientation in the morning...we start at 11ish. Chelsea and I are sleeping over (or are planning to) the night before.
Nothing much to report, really...seeing as it's been like 2 days since I updated. I can't wait for Switchfoot's new CD to come out (Nothing is Sound) on September 13. Church youth group starts again on September 12 I think. Chelsea's birthday is September 16. Yeah, but that stuff hasn't happened yet sooo...yes. I'm hoping to go to the Switchfoot concert at The Premier on October 22. What else?
Hmmm....I had soccer practice again today. I don't like it much. I don't know if I've already stated this but we have 12 players and you play 11 on a field. That means that if one person is sick/injured/absent for whatever reason we have to play 90 minutes with no breaks whatsoever. The average soccer player runs about 7 miles per game...but that's in MLS. So I don't know. But that's a lot of running. Having merely 12 players also means that if 2 players are gone we have to forfeit. And we're playing in R1, the more competitive division. I want to quit so badly but I can't back out now or the team's dead.
It's now that I'm on the verge of slapping myself for not trying out for Select or Eastlake. Slap slap slap
41 hours.


2 Comments:
Haha, sorry but bored, and a quiz doesn't fully count as an update, you know (and yes, before you say it, i know i'm not one to talk)! Do you think you'll quit soccer if it doesn't get better? I hope you enjoy it eventually, it would suck if you hated it the whole time.
Hope you enjoyed your last day of vacation--have fun (or as much as you can) at school tomorrow.
Post a Comment
<< Home