Monday, September 12, 2005

Whoooop

Greg's going to be fine but he has to have one of those halo-y things (like the one that Regina wore in Mean Girls after getting hit by the bus) for like 12 weeks and then he can't play sports for a year. I think that's really terrible because a) he's a blackbelt. b) he plays soccer. c) he bikes a loooot. Poor kid. Kaitlin's really distressed and she went to the hospital on Saturday and apparently he was screaming and crying when the nurses had to put him into this vest thing to sit him up in the bed. :-(

We're getting a new player on our team. Her name's Nicole and she just moved here. Whoop whoop.

I'm so burned out from school already and it's only been like, 9 days or so. I think. Whatever..close enough because I don't exactly feel like counting, haha. Completely burned out. Buhbye...I have tons of homework and I need to take a shower sometime soon because I smell like a pig.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home