Thursday, September 29, 2005

Wow, Sorry. Here's my update.

Sorry about the lengthy interval between updates. I've been drowning in homework and such.

Okay. Last Saturday I had a soccer game and we won 6-1. I scored the first goal with this really cool shot, I must say!! Everyone else played fantastically...!

Yep...then Saturday night Chelsea came over and so did Grandma Marian. It was a nice evening, I guess.

There's seriously like, nothing going on besides homework. I have time for little else..which is why blog updates are becoming scarce. Sorry. I will most definitely update every weekend at the very least, so don't freak out on me in multiple languages until the next Monday. Hahaha.

I think it's awesome that you're planning to visit Europe, Katie. I'm actually hoping to go this coming summer also. That would be really scary if we ended up bumping into each other in London or something.

I really like my science teacher. I feel like she's the only not psycho one.

Also...I've discovered my now favorite band. They're called Hollywood Undead (not metal or anything..) and they're seriously awesome. Or I think they are, at least. They don't have a record label or an album or anything...they just made a myspace account in June 2005 (I think..) and became instantly...popular.

http://www.myspace.com/hollywoodundead
http://www.myspace.com/nathebat

So yeah. The second one is MY myspace. I have their music on my page...but their page is, well, their page. Whoohoo.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^I think the guy on the left is really hot. at least in that picture. yeah, i know...i'm insane, right?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
..and i also think the guy on the right is hot. and kinda the other guy. ahhahaha. too bad i like, can't see any of their actual faces.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 Comments:

Blogger KAS217 said...

Thanks!

Gracias!

Merci!

Dank!

Okay, I'm done now.

9/30/2005 5:45 PM  
Blogger Michal said...

I think the guys are scary... and maybe a little disturbed... maybe that's why you like 'em Natalie... J/K :-P

9/30/2005 7:11 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

i love you too, michal. hahha

9/30/2005 8:55 PM  
Blogger KAS217 said...

I want to see their faces! Then I'll tell you if I think they're hot.

10/02/2005 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home