Saturday, September 17, 2005

Stuff.

Greg's had surgery and is now home. He won't feel any pain, etc except where they made the incision in his neck. Yay, modern tech. Kaitlin's been like, ecstatic. :-]

Chelsea's birthday was on Friday. We went to the Eastlake football game (Eastlake dominated like..38-10). It was fun but it was cold and there were quite a few drunk kids wandering around by the end. After the game Chelsea, Jessa, and I went back to Chelsea's house where we had ice cream cake and hung out and did presents and what not. I got Chelsea a Barbie Pegasus tiara (Pegasus is my nickname for her...don't ask haha), a big, fuzzy Spongebob body pillow, and an orange soccer ball (orange is her favorite color). It was grand. The cake was yummy and I would very much like to have a slice right now.

Soccer game today...won 2-0. Mary, who was playing sweeper I think..or maybe stopper, scored the second one with this awesome kick that went right in at the very top of the goal towards the corner...and she was pretty far outside the 18 yard line. If that means anything to you, haha. It was just pretty cool. I played center midfield for most of the game and apparently I did extremely well. That's good, and that's bad...because I don't particularly like playing midfield and I don't want my coaches to keep me there. Anyways, it was also pretty cool because I saw Jamaica, a girl who I hadn't seen for years. She was on the opposing team. (She used to be on my old team before she moved) It was pretty sweet.

Lots of homework this weekend, once again. Not ready for this..still. Grr!

2 Comments:

Blogger KAS217 said...

Update, por favor. Or else--yeah, no, I really can't pull that off.

9/21/2005 6:35 PM  
Blogger KAS217 said...

UPDATE. Michal, back me up on this!

9/22/2005 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home