Saturday, October 08, 2005

I Love Mom

Hi. I love my mom.

Hmm..I guess this is my entry of the weekend. Um, well...on Friday I had a sleepover with Kaitlin and Annie which was really great because I hadn't really hung out with the two of them since August or something. So yeah. We tried to play Halo on Xbox Live but it didn't really work because of the stupid coloring of this new tv. I can't wait until the Xbox 360 is released. November 22 sounds too far away...

My mom and dad are currently in the kitchen/thesameroomimin. I hate this house's layout..at least right now. It's really terrible to have everything in one room--it's way too chaotic for anyone to maintain sanity.

Soccer game today. Won 1-0. That's my soccer talk of the week, k? Painless, haha.

Michal, you're dad's in town. Tehehe. Yes, I have no idea.

I really want to eat a yellow peep right now. AHH, I want to. My mom and I are going to watch a movie tonight I think..yeahh. My dad is not in the room and my sister is staying the night in Monroe because of horse activities fun fun fun! It's amazing how different this space feels when just two people, or even one, are missing. Kind of sad, really.

I hate school. Yay.

4 Comments:

Blogger KAS217 said...

Ewwwww, peeps are so gross!

10/09/2005 10:58 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

pwnage

10/09/2005 2:06 PM  
Blogger Michal said...

Soo... are you guys starting the remodel soon or something?

10/09/2005 8:21 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

it'll probably happen in jan/feb. o_O i hate those japanese face thingies, but i like this one because it describes my "feeling" or whatev.
whatev yo.
whatev.

your dad is over here at the moment btw

10/10/2005 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home