Sadness.
I've saved the previous template so I'm able to change it back. This one has comments and I've felt the need for comments for quite awhile. So it's back to the nice dot template.
I finally did something and now it looks like I'm going to be busy. Yesterday, Friday, Chelsea and Katrina slept over which was really fun. It was pretty funny because Katrina (who is often quite strange) called her older brother, asked for a ride home and give him directions to my house. We both sat out on the porch waiting with her and then realized that about 45 minutes had passed. I don't know, maybe you had to be there. Katrina needed to leave because it was Customer Appreciation Day at the pet store <--"her domain." (I must say that she is REALLY ODD sometimes even for my standards) Chelsea stayed till 6:45 pm. Tomorrow, Sunday, is Katrina's birthday and one of her best friends and one of my friends, Jessa, is going to get a few of us together and kidnap Katrina...then go to Red Robin. Sounds like it should be fun. Monday is the 4th of July and we're going to the old neighborhood for the pretty much annual party. :-) Tuesday I don't know what except that it's the 5th and that's when the new maps for Halo 2 come out!! So you might be able to guess what I'll be doing. Wednesday has plans pending. I'm happy to be busy now, but I think I needed the week of laziness.
Ohhh yeah and --- Katie is it the Warped Tour you're planning to go to? :-) I REALLY want to go to that but I really don't want my mom to wind up coming or anything. And I don't know if I have friends who would want to go...unless Rachel is in town, but then again she's going everywhere this summer. I donno.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home