NOT about video games this time.
Hi people. I'm sorry for, um...can't think...of word....frightening, consternating, and horrifying you with my previous post. This post will be video-game free, I promise. :D
Today I spent awhile trying to code comments back into my blog but I couldn't figure out how to assimilate it into the template code. It just won't work, but if you happen to be more HTML savvy than me, err...feel free to give some suggestions. I'm wondering if I should just go back to the boring dot template. But I'm unsure and I was hoping to get some feedback from you avid blog readers, although there are only two of you. Haha so I guess this could end up as a deadlock...but yes anyway, I don't know how I can really get feedback in the first place because I don't have comments. So, umm, if you're feeling kind sometime drop a comment on some poor blogger's blog or your post or send me an e-mail. How many times have I said "umm" in this post?
Okay well this summer has gotten off to a boring start, haha. I've basically been lounging around sleeping....and playing that which is forbidden to speak off in this entry. Except for the first two days. I ALMOST got out of the house today, but it didn't happen for various reasons. So I got stuck here looking up smoothie recipes. Haha.
Okay well I don't know if anyone really cares to hear more about the smoothies, so I'll just leave you. :-)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home