Friday, June 24, 2005

Screenwriting an Apology

Okay so I don't know what day it is anymore...I'm thinking that it's Thursday but no it's not...is it Friday? Okay so I'm gonna type this out and you don't have to read it. Tuesday-school ended, chelsea came over. Wednesday-Kaitlin came over. Thursday-spent alone. Friday-must be today.

Okay so I'm assuming that it's Friday, June 24. Nothing's really happened. Wednesday, Kaitlin came over. She came over at 12 and I'd been playing Halo 2 on XBL since 9:30am and all she wants to do when she comes over is play Halo 2 on XBL. (That's Xbox Live). It sucked. She left at 7. That's a lot of Halo. 9:30am-7pm. My eyes were going to fall out.

Then yesterday I spent alone, which was nice in a way. My mom bought those amazing Lofthouse cookies...at least that's what I think they're called...

Otherwise, life remains boring. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home