Thursday, June 09, 2005

Speed of sound

This week has been so boring. Mr. Gervis is pretty much pushing us until the very end of the year. He assigned two more projects due next week--ahhh. I was hoping he would get a little nicer with the workload. But he's not. :-\ Oh well. Just tomorrow, next week, and then "Fun Day" and a half day. Then summer. I still need to figure out what I'm going to do soccer-camp-wise. I don't want to think about it ughh. But I'm pretty sure I'm going to a certain Sounders one because Lindsay yeah is gonna be there and I don't want to totally end up alone haha. Like at the Man-U camp last year...that was weird...

Anyway. Tomorrow my mom is throwing a kind of lunch with some of her friends and people she never sees anymore and stuff or whatever. And Katrina is coming over after school. She wants me to teach her to play Halo hahaha wow this is gonna be interesting. ??

ONLY 6 REAL DAYS LEFT OF SCHOOL BABY! YESSS!!!


Okay, if you're bored like me...here you go. :P


how jedi are you?
:: by lawrie malen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home