Saturday, June 18, 2005

don't stop, get it get it, until you're cheddar header.

Wow. So basically I've been so tired this week that I think all I'm going to do this weekend is couch potatoing. Everything for school is done, though...and now all I have to do is sit around for a day and a half. Then it's summer! I'm somewhat disappointed, however. Chelsea has family and friends in town for about two weeks, so I don't know how much I'm going to get to see her until July. :-( And I think a few of my other friends are disappearing to unknown realms (haha) for awhile...and then when everyone gets back I think that's when the lovely people who in comparison will make me look paler than I already do are coming to the wonderfully boring land known as Redmond, Washington, home of the strangest yet most boring people in the entire Milky Way galaxy. I really need to get out of Sammamish. I hate that name; it makes me think of salmon or something. Seattle ranked as the number one wireless city in the nation. I think I just read that in an article or something. I'm so weird or something. So yeah, or something...

In other thoughts, or something, next year's going to be difficult. My mom's going to attempt to teach me French II at home--not as a homeschooled class, just teaching me. So that means I'm going to have seven (gulp) classes next year, basically. Except that French, if you ask me, is way harder than Integrated II Math. Man. I wish summer would last forever. I'm kind of scared because now my grades are going to count. And if all my classes are going to become as difficult in terms of expectations and what not as Mr. Gervis' class, I think I'm going to undergo some spontaneous combustion.

The math final was pretty easy but there were two problems I had to guess on. Not that you care, I'm just thinking of things to say in this dumb blog of mine. The people who came in to talk about careers and whatever were really...not helpful, at least to me. They just talked about choices and how things that you do have both short and long term effects. To me, at least, and probably many others, it was like, "uhh...duh?" But yeah. It was sweet.

I have decided that I need a life. :)




Kip
You are Kip Dynamite and you love technology.


Which Napoleon Dynamite character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home