Friday, June 10, 2005

interesting day.

So normally I wouldn't really be updating again after just one day, but I really feel bored and need to like, get this all down. Hahahah. Maybe you needed to be there for it to be funny, but seriously, it was pretty hilarious. Hahahaha, okay so Chelsea was over and she did a humongous burp in my face...and I threw up right there on my pretty orange rug, among other things I won't talk about. But seriously, it was hilarious. I guess you needed to be there.

Yeah, so I had my Chapter 10 Math Test today, last math test besides the Fourth Quarter Final. And I have two projects for Gervis. Almost done, almost done...

I also had my "end of the year writing conference" with Mr. Gervis. It made me really pleased. He told me that I should enroll in partial classes at the University of Washington in my sophomore or junior year and start getting college credits. :)

I'm going to bed. My throat hurts hahaha. Wow. Gooood times.



I am nerdier than 61% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home