Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Lalala

I forgot to mention Father's Day. We went out for Taco Time and then went into Seattle for the day. We visited all the shops, got ice cream, and went to the aquarium. Then we went to Bellevue for dinner at Sea Garden, a chinese seafood restaurant. They showed us the shrimp they would be cooking for us and Tessa and I couldn't eat the shrimp dish when it arrived at the table...but otherwise, it was a great, but tiring (not to mention HOT) day. When we got home Dad opened his presents and then went back to work on his Microsoft prototype thing in the garage.

It's finally cooling off. It rained today. I forgot how much I liked the rain. I guess I needed a dose of heat to appreciate it. I'm suddenly finding slugs all over the place. Outside, of course...

Chelsea came over today. She left around 5:30, though, because the Wolowskis were coming over to her house. But yeah, it was fun.

I'm so tired and I don't know why, so I'm going to go. Not that I have anything else to say, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home