Sunday, July 10, 2005

Picture Post

Okayy. This is a picture post, in case you didn't read the title.

I also spent the night at Katrina's for her birthday party and we went swimming at night. It was FREEZING. Yep.

I LOVE DIGITAL CAMERAS!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


THE END!! (the outfit for the wedding was included)

3 Comments:

Blogger KAS217 said...

You're freaky. But in the best sense. ;)

I like your outfit! I'll try to post mine soon, but Michal and I are having troubles!

7/11/2005 10:04 PM  
Blogger Michal said...

Natalie, you crack me up! I think you should crop the 9th picture and make it your profile pic... not that I don't like your current profile pic... I just thought it would look cool.

Don't have too much fun with the Irvine Schultz's and I'll see you on Monday! I'm so excited!

7/15/2005 10:06 AM  
Blogger Michal said...

Oh and when I get to your house I want to help you re-size those pictures because they take too long to load and they're confusing the format of your blog. See you soon!

7/18/2005 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home