Blue and Yellow
Okay so I've decided that when I don't know what to name a blog entry I'm just going to name it after the song I'm listening to. Just thought I'd clarify that this entry isn't about colors.
Today is...July 8......Warped Tour day tomorrow. I'm not going. :-( Chelsea's mom decided to be paranoid about basically any potential..hazard. I found it to be somewhat ridiculous, but whatever, we aren't going. And my mom didn't really want me to go ask Rachel and maybe even Jeremy to come with me because....they aren't entirely responsible, I suppose you could say) Maybe next year.
In other news. Okay. So. I only talked a little about the Fourth of July. I guess I'll give you a stupid overview of my life if care to read it. Last Sunday Jessa, Chelsea, and I took Katrina to Red Robin and it was fairly embarassing for me because Katrina especially acted like a little child. Apparently her tummy hurt and while Jessa and Katrina were in the bathroom she requested that I move so that she could lay/lie/whatever down. I did, and then she lay there like a drunk person. That was just one thing that she did. But you know what, that's okay because it was her birthday...so I can put up with it for one day. After that Chelsea and I went shopping for something to wear to the wedding. It was kind of odd how we spent two hours in the dressing rooms and I wound up buying the first outfit she put together. Then I had to be back home by 6:00ish because Grandma and her friend from Minnesota were coming over for dinner. o_O Tuesday was a lounge around day. Not that you guys care but I discovered that I prefer Team Slayer to Team Skirmish. Philbsss introduced me to it. Wednesday was a lounge around day as well. All I did was sit around, watch old videos, play Halo 2 with Jordan and Philbin, and eat string cheese and stuff. Mmm, the cheese was probably the highlight of the day. Ohh yeah but at night Chelsea slept over and it was cool. We watched more home videos and stuff. So according to my calculations it is July 8, Friday. The end!


2 Comments:
Hi. I'm bored. Can you post a picture of your wedding outfit? Hmm...I'm still bored. So, now Warped Tour, huh? Too bad. Gotta go. Bye!
I'll try to.
Post a Comment
<< Home