Angels with dirty faces
June 3 (yesterday) was the Honor Society Wild Waves Field Trip. The warm beautiful weather only lasted two days last weekend though. Go figure...and it was overcast and 58 degrees. Sniff. It was fun though. First we got to ride the nice fancy bus. Chels, Mac, Bre, KK, Tasha and I all pretty much stuck together. We were the first to ride the Wild Thing, a rollercoaster...yes, loop de loops and corkscrews!!!! The Timberhawk (yesss) was closed though, which totally sucked. Mac got Chelsea to ride the Ring of Fire with her...haha that's the kind of ride where it's a loop and the thing goes up, back to the other side, and like suspends you upside down and stuff. I would die on the Ring of Fire. Then we rode the wet rollercoaster...I think it had 'Niagra' in its name but I donno. We were all freezing so much towards the end that we went in the wave pool to warm up...but then it was way colder when we got out. Then I got an elephant ear and it was tasty. Then I rode the nice fancy bus back to school. I like nice fancy buses...I don't get how our school gets the money for "nice fancy buses" for everything except normal everday rides to and from school. I think they could spend the money on more important things like...cafeteria food. o_O Yep, anyway.
After that Chelsea came over and we were really bored until her dad came randomly as usual. He doesn't call, he just shows up. It's really odd.
Now it's Saturday, duh, and I'm trying to figure out what soccer camps and whatever I'm doing this summer.
So exciting, yes, I know...holy crap I think Scooter (dog) is being gassy...OMG i think i'm going to throw up...bye


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home