Seattle and stuff
So, the film camp's over. I'm both happy and sad. It was a great learning experience and everything, and I'm going to miss having "work", so I'm sad. I'm happy because I don't have to wake up extremely early, and I'll have much more free time. On Friday we showed our final project(s) to family, friends, and the instructors on the not theatre-big-but-still-very-big screen. Ours turned out really well, which was reassuring because I know that while my group was editing we started to dislike our short films...there's only so many times you can watch a four-minute thing without beginning to hate it.
Laura, Kaitlin, Tessa, and my mom came to the showing of them all. After that we went into downtown Seattle and kind of split up. Laura, Kaitlin, and I were walking from Pacific Place and this guy (who I believe when he said he was gay) walked by us and told me, "Hey, sweetie, don't cover your ass like that! It's a nice ass; you shouldn't cover it! Yeah, you, sweetie. You're cute. Don't worry. I'm as gay as they come!" Comments like that are really hilarious, but it's just so weird. I mean, I've gotten a lot of stuff like that before, but it's just so abnormally weird when it happens...I think that's because where I live everything's so...quiet and like a bubble. Anyway, we spent an hour in Starbucks and then went back to the mall. I couldn't find any birthday presents for Tessa or my dad, unfortunately. We spent a couple hours in the bookstore, which was cool. The Humor Section was our main location :) For dinner we went to a vegetarian restaurant, which was amazing! Laura's a vegetarian and I don't like eating meat, so it was gooood. We all loved it. It was called Cafe Flora.
It got REALLY hot. It hit like 105. Really hot. Especially for here! I mean, come on, we're usually like, "Wow, it's so warm and it's like 60 degrees outside! I think I need to take my sweatshirt off to keep from sweating! Golly!"
Today I cleaned. A lot. It's very cool. Northern California in like a week and a half... :\ Ughpants.


5 Comments:
northern california in a week and a half? huh? 'splain it to me, lucy. oh and you do have a marvelous ass, m'dear.
'slapin what? whattt
are you going to northern cali? confused.
yes, i am. my family is for parents' high school reunion. we'll be there from like aug 3 to the next thursday..about a week or so. we are driving. poop. :\
haha. i don't really want to go...
update!
Post a Comment
<< Home