LooooaahhLaaaa.
UGH! Summer's going to end pretty soon...I'm really kind of annoyed that we have to leave on Thursday for Northern California. I'm not one of those family vacations people. Actually, I'm not sure, but is anyone? I just got my video ipod (black. his name is Aldo), so now I have to teach my mommy how to use Troy (mini).
Tessa's birthday was Monday the 24th and we (Tessa, Mom, and Tessa's birthday crew of like 4 girls) went into Seattle - "shopping", which mainly meant looking around at random objects at Nordstrom for awhile and picking up some jewelry (substitutes for those weird gift bag things) at Helo, which kind of feels like a more grown up Claire's. I don't know if we went there with either of you guys or not. After that we went to Ray's Boathouse for dinner, which was awesome...and it was pretty funny because like none of the girls had ever had calamari before and were pretty disturbed by it at first. We came back for Tessa's sleepover and cake and ice cream. After cake and everything I retreated to my bedroom while Tessa and friends took over the downstairs for the night. She's a teenyweenager! The next day was my dad's birthday. We went out to Sea Garden in Bellevue for dinner, came back for ice cream cake, and yep. :)
The next day Mom, Tess, and I went to First Tech and got debit cards for us two. Then we went shopping (Mom, Tessa, me). I spent way too much. Like a lot a lot a lot. :-\ Eeee, I mean, I have the money and I got a lot of great stuff that will last awhile, but it's still kind of like, "eeek" when you think about it, you know? Yeah. Anyway, I was quite happy upon our return. We also got mango chills at that "ebar" or something connected to Nordstrom..SO AMAZING! :-)
Hmm, then one of the days after, Kaitlin came over, and that's pretty much all that's happened, I think. Mom and Tessa and I went on a walk last night down by that giant swamp lake thing if anybody knows what I'm even talking about. Anyway, it was pretty nice. I've been running again lately, which is kind of nice. I only ran four miles this week, but I'm promising myself I'll do more this time around.
Chelsea's coming over tomorrow, possibly Katrina too. It's kind of weird with Chelsea now because we've hung out twice this entire summer...and last summer we practically lived together. :-
I'd get Gmail, but it looked like they were going to make me get my password through a text, which I don't know if I want to do?!?!


3 Comments:
huh? text?
yeah.
all i know is that if i send an invite to your e-mail (which i did) it should work. aldo is an awesome name.
Post a Comment
<< Home