Thursday, June 15, 2006

salfkjda SAD!

I went to Kaitlin's last weekend. We watched X-Men 1 and 2. We're hoping to go see the third one this weekend before I leave for California. Tomorrow's the last day of school! I seriously can't believe it, and now I'm sad. And I somehow have a huge Sharpie spot on my jeans from someone signing yearbooks today..or maybe just me signing yearbooks. No idea. Anyway, it's kind of sad now that the end is nearing. It's the end of an era, haha.

Tuesday night Laura and Becca slept over, which was kind of weird...because it was a school night, but not really because we don't really do anything. I have A's in all my classes except B+'s in PE and math. I think. I actually don't know my grade in PE, but I'm assuming. Math makes me mad...I haven't been able to keep an A in that class this year. It's really hard. And now it's all over! On Tuesday we went to the mall and bought presents for three teachers - Mr. Pudwill, Mr. Bangasser, and Mr. Hanson-a few of our favorites. All of my favorite teachers at Inglewood have been men. I think that's because they're more consistent than women are, or at least...usually. They aren't quite as insane, and their personalities don't usually change from crabby to happy to just plain pissed. They're either good or bad. Anyway, we got Mr. Pudwill this lizard/dragon/dinosaur/thing stuffed animal. He looked at us like we were insane, but that's Mr. Pudwill. Hahaha, he's my Language Arts teacher. We gave Mr. Hanson (math) a stuffed zebra, and he was very happy. Like, giddy. It was really funny, actually. Apparently he's never received a stuffed animal before and was quite excited. Mr. Bangasser (PE) got flowers and a duck that sings songs when you squeeze it. It's kind of funny because he's one of the most "macho PE yell at people types" but only the yelling comes if he doesn't like you. He was very touched and very happy. I LOVE GIVING!! And the boys' locker room is way bigger than the girls' locker room. Not fair.

Today we had periods 1, 2, 5, and 6 + Roundtable (Advisory/homeroom). For me, that was Consumer Living, Science, PE, and Math. Now they're all over! I am sad. AHH!!! NOO!!!

Tomorrow periods 3 and 4 end. That's Humanities, a block period. :(

We had "fun day" today and got our yearbooks. Fun day's like a free 1.5 hour period outside.

Yeah. Cool. I am sad. I'm staying over at Kaitlin's house tonight.

3 Comments:

Blogger KAS217 said...

So are you technically a high schooler now? Sophomore, right?

6/17/2006 5:07 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

yes, but technically i was in high school last year too... raaaaaaa

6/17/2006 7:34 PM  
Blogger KAS217 said...

yeah, but you weren't with a bunch of high schoolers....so now you'll really feel like one.

I miss my crazy cousin.

liquified chicken lives on!

6/27/2006 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home