Wednesday, May 10, 2006

fdJSAkljad!

HALO 3! Finally, they have a trailer. I neeeeeeed this game. fljdklajfkdla! I don't know that I can stand it! And there's no beta test this time around to ease the pain! Ahhhhh...

Lost is tonight. Math test tomorrow. Drove for the first time on Monday-the suburban-was pretty good. First official driving lesson in Driver's Ed today-parallel parked, all sorts of parking, driving....in a nice, NORMAL-sized car. :]

Ughh...like one more month to endure....just one more...

Oh yes, and over the weekend Katrina and Chelsea slept over. I watched four movies (Aeon Flux, Zathura, Transporter 2, An Unfinished Life) over that weekend.

Yep. That's about it...there's the last school dance on Friday, but I'm not going. I hate the dances. I don't even like that kind of music, and people just act like idiots, dance like fools, you know. The like. I'm really pessimistic, aren't I? Oh well.

2 Comments:

Blogger KAS217 said...

i hate dances too.

5/10/2006 9:19 PM  
Blogger KAS217 said...

update! now!

5/16/2006 9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home