Tuesday, June 27, 2006

No Title

Alright, so school's out and has been for over a week. I suck at updating. I'm sorry.
Uhh, I am happy/sad about summer. It means that I have to go to Eastlake and be around more idiots (am I being too pessimistic?)...like the majority of the juniors. They seriously...I don't even know. Nobody really seems to like them outside of their grade. They're like super party-drinking-sex-marijuana-fakeID-clubbing-yougetthepicture people. I really don't want to be around them and am definitely not looking forward to people I know right now falling into that. It's such a waste of life...at least in my opinion. But hey, if you like to use up 90% of your time awake just partying, then...that's rad. Good for you.

California was really great - it was awesome to see everyone and be away from the bubble that I normally live in. I'm kind of glad to be home though...I sleep on a mattress again! Wheeeee...I also realized how much I missed having my own fridge that I could attack. Whenever I'm in someone else's house, really regardless of who they are, I don't like to...eat...their food. Am I the only one who's like this? I don't know. I always find that at the end of almost any trip, I've become relatively unhealthy. Hah.

My family had taco salad and watched Glory Road last night. It was good. It seems like they've made a lot of racism-sports movies...Remember the Titans, Friday Night Lights, Glory Road, etc. Not bad, but it does get to be kind of repetitive to a certain extent.

Oh yes, and as for the weekend before going to California, I saw X-Men 3 on Sunday Night with Kaitlin and my dad. I thought it was okay, but the worst of all three. And I seriously got a little annoyed about how the Nightcrawler (blue guy who teleports..remember?) just wasn't in it at all without any explanation. I mean, what happened to him?! Did he go back to worship the Lord in Germany? I thought he and Storm had...a storm brewin'. K, anyway. Friday night I had a bunch of people over. Sunday, yes I am completely not going in chronological order, Father's Day, we went to Salty's in Seattle. It was really nice...they had this huge buffet with a lot of seafood and a lot of everything not seafood. And a huge area of dessert...needless to say, I enjoyed the whole experience. They even had a chocolate fountain..and really good salmon and cheesecake and creme brulee and what not. Good stuff.

I have to say that I'm quite astonished by the fact that next time I see you, Katie, you will be in college. :-O We're getting old, you guys. We'll be wrinkly soon. Actually, I'm already kind of wrinkly because I do my "serious" expression too often. They aren't wrinkles, but those annoying expression lines in your forehead. They became visible when I was like eleven. If I can expect to live to 79, that means that I have only 63.5 years to live. Poop. About 1/4 of my life...Anyway, done with the grim calculations.

Peace out, girl scout.

1 Comments:

Blogger KAS217 said...

Haha, I know that's so weird. I updated too, so check it out!

I want to go to Seattle so bad right now. You have no idea how much I want to go! I'm barely surviving down here! Sometimes I wish I could to college in Seattle...I love it there so much! Maybe I'll transfer. Hehe, I can be with Michal 2 yrs. and I'll have 2 yrs. with you guys!

6/27/2006 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home