Thursday, February 02, 2006

I'm listening to Panic! At The Disco. Because you wanted to know...

Hi, sorry for the lack of updating. I've been pretty preoccupied with homework. It's not diminishing. Rawr. We have speeches to do in this mock senate thing and I'm presenting on Monday. Yay.

My mom and I went to Bellevue Square on Wednesday and got my ipod, Phillip, looked at. The Apple Man took him and gave me a new one. :[ His name is Troy. He is the same model as Phillip. I don't know where I get these names.

Today I told Chelsea that if I ever owned a pet walrus, I would name him Wallrace instead of Wallace.

I don't know what to say, if you couldn't tell. Um...we got semester grades. I got
We took these career test things in Consumer Living, and my "best matching job" was "Advertising, Public Relations, Sales, or Marketing Manager," haha. I also got stuff like writer, editor, musician, artist, director, producer, actor, dancer, choreographer (yeah, right, uh huh...to the last three mentioned), interpreter (?), librarian (?), cosmetologist, barber, photographer, and that other artsy stuff. I don't know. Haha, Chelsea got many things like "Bus Driver." I am proud.

I am going to Disneyland with Kaitlin over mid-winter "break" (really only like a long weekend, grr). I'm debating whether to go to Europe in June-July in a school thing. My mom was talking about us going as a family in the summer, so I don't know what I should do. RArarararar,aRRA,
Natalie need sleep oog. Lotta homieworko.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michal said...

I took an occupation placement test in high school and it told me I should be a mechanic. I laughed at them. :-D

2/02/2006 6:52 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Hahaha! YOU? a mechanic. Wow. I never would have thought..

2/02/2006 6:57 PM  
Blogger KAS217 said...

Haha, a mechanic. I was told to become a principal. Ha!

2/03/2006 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home