Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Yu ar googley

Sorry, here's my update.

There isn't really an update, actually. Nothing's really happening. The teachers have been really drowning us with homework every night and most of us have been staying up till at least 1 am every night. Me, usually about 2:30. Kaitlin's pulled an all nighter, as I mentioned before, and she hasn't been the only one. After Friday this project will be over, but only half, really. Then we get to do the speech part. Ugh, shoot me please...

My mom's gone vegan this month and I've been almost-vegetarian this month. Just minimal amounts of meat...but I'm working on it. We got a laptop so I can have my own workspace, thank God. People often say my house is awesome and that they love the big room thing, but it seriously sucks to have four people doing everything all the time. The TV will be on, something is cooking on the stove and bubbling, I'm trying to do my homework, someone's playing the piano or talking, the dogs are making noises...it's just not...good.

I have to basically read A Tree Grows In Brooklyn tonight. GUGGGG, I hate reading when you have to. Then I'm going to try and get other stuff done because tomorrow my math teacher's going to "pack it on." :[ We have finals coming up. And PE. RRRRRawr.

I read this article about this cannibal-dude (like, a couple years ago, not ancient) and he was on the internet and found someone who volunteered to be slaughtered and eaten. So they met, cut off their penises, cooked and ate them, and then the cannibal dude killed the other guy and filmed it and then he ate parts of him. People are disturbing. I'm going to be disturbed for the rest of the day.

The End.

3 Comments:

Blogger KAS217 said...

A Tree Grows in Brooklyn! That's one of my favorites! Tell me if you want help with it, k? I'm bored with nothing to do, so bombard if you like...well, I'm supposed to be studying for a chem test, but we know that ain't gonna happen!!!!

1/11/2006 5:12 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Yes, I love it too (so far), but I HATE READING IN A FORCED WAY. 200 more pages. Only 200.

1/11/2006 10:39 PM  
Blogger KAS217 said...

Yeah, I know what you mean. Too much pressure...plus you always have to look for a deeper meaning.

1/12/2006 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home