Thursday, January 26, 2006

Hmm, so

I am so happy about math though-you see, I seriously thought I had a C- in that class, and I don't, so I am happy yayayay, and I did okay on my final, yayayayay. I also did fine on my science test, yayayaya. I can breathe a sigh of relief now.

I found an old friend on myspace, Garrett. It's really weird.

We started second semester classes on Monday. I have PE fifth period and Consumer Living first period, in case I hadn't mentioned that already. Bangasser turned out to be pretty cool. He's funny and seems like a nice guy if you're on his good side. We ran the mile yesterday. It was the first time I had run in like two months, and I got my worst mile time ever. [8:53] Yeah I know, it kinda sucked, but that's okay. Greg (Kaitlin's boyfriend...they've been together for like seven months now, yay) is in my PE class and we were talking as we walked through the halls and he said he got 6:15 as his mile time....and he hasn't been running for five months because of the neck brace. I don't really understand how that's physically possible. There are actually five girls in my PE class including myself, not just me and Laurie. Yay. Consumer living seems okay, but the teacher's a little spacey...oh well. It'll be okay...even though it sucks that we got assigned seats and Chelsea sits on almost the opposite side of the room.

We had advisory today and it was annoying. I like it best when Mr. Gervis is the teacher, not the weird student teacher. He's actually not a very nice guy (the student teacher). I do not like him. Roar.

GOOOOO SEAHAWKS! YEEEYEEEEEAH!

I've been feeling really sick lately so I don't know if I'm going to school tomorrow. I hope I can; I don't want to miss anything important.

It's like 2 AM. I just finished my Vocabulary Assignment. Yay. I've said yay about a million times in this update.

Goodnight.

3 Comments:

Blogger KAS217 said...

Yay, long update!

1/26/2006 2:42 PM  
Blogger KAS217 said...

Question for you.

How do I post videos on my blog? You did it earlier; can you help me? I promise it's good.

1/26/2006 7:47 PM  
Blogger Michal said...

Hey, the coach of the Seahawks is my friend's uncle. I've known her family since I was born and the dad's brother is Mike Holmgren... and he used to coach the Packers, too. She's really excited about it... and I think its pretty cool.... ya... just thought you'd be interested.

1/30/2006 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home