Holy moose@!!!je2kl1!!Q!!!
Alright, so I know I need to update, partially because if I fail to then Katie will bite my nose off. And that would hurt, so in short, I am updating, and I don’t even know why I am actually typing this. It’s quite unnecessary seeing as I am obviously updating as you are reading my blog and I have updated it. I may choose to later erase this entire paragraph. Actually I probably won’t because I’ll read it later and be like oh ha, Natalie you are a nerdy child, shame shame on me.
Okay, so the last I updated was, I believe, the third? Yeah. Um, so, since…Tuesday. It’s been a difficult week with homework and what not. I’ve been staying up until 3ish every morning except last night where I went to bed around 1:45. Kaitlin stayed up all night last night for this stupid project. I have another math quiz Monday. Crapola?
There’s not really much to update about. All I’ve been doing is homework, really.
Becca made me a CD, and I really like Dead Poetic and Thrice.


1 Comments:
Ewww, I don't want to bite your nose off!
-Bapi
Post a Comment
<< Home